This was something that went around a while back on Facebook, but I still like it as it got me to really think about myself.
1. I HAVE to sing at some point of the day...EVERYDAY
2. I hate Winter and Summer and absolutely LOVE Spring and Fall
3. I only feel confident, and sexy when I am in my "lounging around gear"
4. My brother is my best friend.
5. I am extremely allergic to ants, bees, wasps...pretty much anything that can sting or bite.
6. My biggest fear is not being able to carry a child when I decide to have one.
7. My second largest fear is becoming a bad parent.
8. Favorite smell: Smoke from candles once they are blown out
9. I absolutely HATE the smell of cigarette smoke and the smell Jägermeister - they make me physically sick.
10. My greatest value in life is my Friends and Family.
11. The only time I feel completely 100% comfortable with who I am is on the dance floor.
12. My favorite thing to do is "learning something new"
13. I was emotionless as a child which as made me a very emotional adult
14. I have learned the most about my strength and weakness through my friends and ex-boyfriends
15. I am such a hopeless romantic that no one will probably ever be "good enough"
16. I have soundtracks to each year of my life (currently I am on volume 14)
17. I don't like drama...or the people that bring it
18. I love to play devil's advocate and argue different sides...just to enlighten myself and others
19. I believe there are only 2 people in the world who ever really "got me"...so I consider them my sisters
20. It is very hard to shock or surprise me.
21. I love to be around people as much as I love being alone (which is conflicting)
22. I am a horrible bowler, except when I am bowling on a team (go figure)
23. The smartest and funniest person I know is my father.
24. The only thing in this world that gives me REALLY bad anxiety is the mall.
25. I would rather stab myself in the heart than go shopping for clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment